Deciding what sort of campaign would best engage your customers or clientele can be overwhelming! Read on for information on why direct mail remains so important despite our digital world, and how to determine whether letters and envelopes are right for you direct mail campaign.
Why Direct Mail?
No-one can deny, there’s something special about a personally addressed letter and envelope that can be physically held in your hand.
You can’t scroll past it or delete, and if you like what’s inside that envelope, there’s a chance you’ll keep it for weeks, months or years.
Because so much marketing is now conducted online, direct mail can help you and your business stand out. It’s a more tangible, personal approach at a time when we’re bombarded by online marketing. People love getting mail, and most adults set aside a little time each day to check their mail box and see what’s inside.
Direct mail also gives your company an edge. It suggests effort, suggests that you value the recipients business and builds trust – especially if your direct mail campaign is personalized.
Why Letters and Envelopes?
A letter and personally addressed envelope can give an air of formality and sincerity.
Choose a letter and envelope mailing for the following reasons:
- You wish to connect with valued, existing customers, with a more formal, personalized, high quality letter.
- You have a more detailed message to share with already interested customers.
- Your letter is intended as part of a longer, more complex sales process.
- You wish to continue and build upon long term relationships with clients or customers that already know your brand.
- You intend to mail to a more focused target clientele.
- Your clientele includes baby boomers, whose purchasing decisions can be particularly influenced by direct mail.
Excel Printing and Mailing is here to provide you with the high quality letters and envelopes you’re looking for – or guide you towards the direct mail campaign that’s right for your mailing. We’d be happy to help! Contact us or request a quote today!
Request a Quote