Considered a form of “tactile marketing,” flyers help you put your brand into the hands of target audiences and create immediate interest. According to recent statistics, most people are extremely receptive to receiving business flyers and many of their purchasing decisions are impacted by them. Direct mail response rates are five to nine times higher than other advertising channels mainly because people perceive flyers as more personal than online marketing materials. Revenue numbers confirm these findings. Direct mail marketing has an average of 1,300% return on investment per person. Whether you run a coffee shop, a tattoo parlor, a real estate agency, or a gym, flyers are a cost-effective and creative way to promote your business and build trust with customers on a deeper level. Your business flyer ideas can go a long way to ensuring your success!
How To Make a Business Flyer
As a flyer printing company with over 50 years of experience, Excel Printing and Mailing strives to deliver quality printing and affordable mailing solutions at competitive rates.
If this is your first time learning how to make a business flyer, here’s how the process works:
- Work with our in-house design team to create a customized business flyer, or design your own marketing piece (our experts are well-versed in all design software programs).
- We’ll print, bundle, and mail your flyers quickly, so you can save time and money. Just select your targeted zip code or carrier route and we’ll do the rest.
- For every dynamic direct mail marketing campaign idea that you have, we’ll provide one main point of contact to guide you through the process and handle all the details.
How to Design a Flyer
People tend to focus more on physical marketing assets than digital ones, so it’s important to be mindful of how you design your flyers.
Here are key elements that can help you grab your customers’ attention and get them to act on your offerings:
- Include info in bitesize chunks. Whether you’re promoting a certain product or offer a special discount, break your message into clear and concise paragraphs. It’s easier for customers to make a decision if they can quickly digest the information. One way to make your text scannable is by enumerating the benefits of your offering via a bulleted list.
- Use eye-catching visuals. Use powerful imagery, logos, and striking graphics that evoke strong emotions in your recipients.
- Include clear and prominent calls-to-action (CTAs). Consider the most important action you want people to take after reading your flyer. Invite them to reach you by phone, email you or follow you on social media. Use contrasting colors and leave room for white space to make your CTAs stand out.
- Give it a professional look. A high-quality design speaks volumes about your brand integrity and your commitment to customers, so work with experts that know exactly how to enhance your image. With Excel Printing and Mailing, you can also go the extra mile by choosing a high-gloss UV coating for a high-quality finish.
Considering how to design a flyers is just one step in the process, but it’s a great place to start.
Work With a Trusted Business Flyer Printing Team
Business flyer printing is easy when you have the right partner by your side. We are a trusted flyer printing company and a one-stop-shop here to design, print and mail a wide range of products including postcards, catalogs, custom banners, newsletters, and more. Fill out this simple form to request a quote and bring your vision to life! Alternatively give us a call, toll free on 1-877-765-6245. We’d love to speak with you and come up with business flyer ideas tailored to your goals.
Request a Quote